Friday, July 4, 2014

Watermelon!

In case anyone is wondering... I am due in exactly one week from today! Happy 39 weeks to me!  It's so crazy to think that we're going to have a baby any day now, but we really are.  We are so excited to meet our little man.  Now if we could just decide on a name, finish decorating our apartment, and have a smooth delivery I'd be an extremely happy girl.

Oh and I've been waiting for this moment for nine months, but thebump.com finally says my baby is the size of a watermelon!  Throughout the school year I'd update my students on the size of the baby every Friday and we were all anxious for the watermelon week and... it's finally here!  I think maybe I'll celebrate today by eating an entire watermelon by myself haha.


Well, keep us in your prayers.  The doctor said things are looking good and he thinks we'll have our baby close to our due date so I guess now we just wait and see how things go.  In the meantime I'll keep eating pineapple and going on walks.  Oh... and I'll keep working on all my fun projects that I'm almost done with :).  Pics to come!

PS- Anyone have any guesses to how long or heavy the baby will be?  I was 7lbs and 9oz (I think) and Matt was a whopping 9lbs and 4 oz!  Your guess is as good as mine.


Happy 4th of July!!

3 comments:

  1. I haven't checked your blog in ages. I just got all caught up. :) I am hoping this baby comes in the next 5 days so I can snuggle him when he's brand new. Otherwise, try to wait until we get back on the 23rd, okay? :) My guess is that he's going to be 8 lbs 2 oz. If that's his exact size, I expect some sort of award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If he's 8 lbs 2 oz you can definitely expect something, Steph. And just so you know... I love you, but I don't want to wait until the 23rd, so here's to the baby coming soon!

    ReplyDelete