Thursday, July 10, 2014

Dave & Maddie's Wedding

A few weeks ago my little brother got married to Miss Maddie Daines.  We love her.  My brother and I have always had a SPECIAL relationship so it was weird that he was getting married, but so fun too.  Anyway, they got sealed in the Logan Temple a few weeks ago and all of my family came in town.  It was a really fun and crazy weekend.  Oh, and yes I was a bridesmaid at 37 weeks. Anyway, here are some fun pictures from the dinner the night before, the wedding and the reception.  Everything was gorgeous!


The Schmidt kids and their spouses.  You can even see Sarah hiding out in the back.  We miss her and love her.  
 Matt and I in the Daines' backyard.  The view from their house overlooks all of Logan and it is super pretty.

Their entrance!  I was at a really bad angle :(


Hanging outside the temple with the crew.

Macey

Kenzie

Syd and Amelia

Clara 


I'm so grateful for eternal families.  I truly have a great one.  

1 comment:

  1. ah, I LOVE your family! I wish I coulda made it to see you guys. Congrats to Dave & Maddie though! By the way, that picture with just you and Matt... you look GORGEOUS! Love you :)

    ReplyDelete