Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Today & A Tasty Snack

Today I went to the doctor and unfortunately nothing has changed too much since last week when I went in.  The doctor did tell me that he expected me to have my baby last weekend though so... who knows.  Maybe this little tike will come soon.  Anyway, after my appointment I did a bunch of errands including going to pick up my sweet "rock n' play" I was super excited to get for the baby.  Unfortunately sometimes Walmart is dumb.  Somehow they got all messed up and didn't have the right pattern for me to pick up.  Now I'm back to square one on this whole sleeper thing which is a bummer.  I don't know why none of the stores carry the cute ones.  Oh well.  Anyway, after I got home I started the laundry and made these tasty little snacks.  Matt and I are kinda in love with them.  I've tried making actual granola bars before, but they turned out pretty crumbly.  These little "poppers" as Matt would call them are delicious and definitely aren't crumbly.  I'm glad I trusted my good friend Mel.  Ok, really I just like to pretend she's my friend because she has no idea who I am.  Creepy?  Yeah, I know... it's ok.  I still think she's awesome.  Ok I'm done rambling now.  You should try these out though because they're pretty tasty.

No Bake Healthy Granola Bites 
Mel's Kitchen Cafe

http://www.melskitchencafe.com/no-bake-healthy-granola-bites/


PS- This is the Rock N' Play I ordered...
but this is what I found waiting for me at Walmart.  Do you see why I was disappointed?  Ok I'm going to get over this now.  I should stop being so dramatic haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment