Friday, November 30, 2012

Update on the 1st ever haircut adventure...

It's always been a goal of mine to learn how to cut hair decently so that I could save my family a bunch of money by cutting my husband and sons' hair.  With that said, Matt and I bought a hair cutting kit from Costco like three months ago and didn't touch it.  We had his sister Sara's friend come show me what to do and then we kept putting the first cut off until just a few days ago.  Here's how it went down...

First Matt was nervous and I was excited.  Then Matt was anxious to be done and I was nervous.



We didn't have a cape so I had the "great" idea of having him put a plastic bag on (It's not the best idea.  It really doesn't help that much... it just makes you look ridiculous haha).


FINALLY... an hour and several hair-infested pieces of clothing later we had the finished product.  I was very proud of myself.  You can't tell in this picture so much because his hair wasn't styled but I didn't butcher it!




So basically, life is still good.  I didn't die and Matt's hair looks pretty good if I do say so myself!  

2 comments:

  1. Good job! It took me about an hour the first time I did Seth's hair; three years later, I can get it done in about 15 minutes. Now you should have Matt learn to cut your hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeaaaah right. I would look like a man by the time it was even haha

    ReplyDelete