Thursday, November 1, 2012

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 1

Every year I see people post about 30 day challenges, etc. and I never get the memo until after they've started (or finished for that matter).  Luckily I was on Facebook today and noticed a 30 day gratitude challenge... challenge accepted.  Hopefully this isn't too boring for you as a reader, but I'm going to be posting about something I'm thankful for for the next 30 days.  

Day 1:  Today I want to start with some of the most important things.  I am very thankful for a Heavenly Father who loves me and I am incredibly grateful that I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  It's hard to imagine life any other way, but I truly am so happy with my religion and my beliefs.  I am grateful that I am a daughter of God.



No comments:

Post a Comment