Thursday, November 8, 2012

Day 8

Sometimes I forget how lucky I am to be a part of my family, but I absolutely love them.  They have always been such great examples and they have always helped me make good choices.  Now that I'm getting a little bit older I feel like it's easier for all of us to relate to each other and I love it!  It's so fun to get calls from my siblings and my parents and just hear about how things are going.  I am so grateful for them and for their huge amounts of love and support.  They truly are amazing people and I am so glad that we are all such great friends.  Let me tell you... there's never a dull moment when you're with the Schmidt clan.  The bottom picture is of our most recent family adventure in Coronado, CA.  It was Matt's first time on vacation with the whole crew and I'm pretty sure if you asked he would say that life with the Schmidt's is tons of fun and a little crazy.  Luckily he fits in pretty well :)



The world's greatest parents

Schmidt family + Brodie, Aidyn, baby Clara, and the real David (not the cardboard one)





No comments:

Post a Comment