Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 4

Over the summer when Matt and I first rented an apartment together we were living in a place that four girls lived in in the the fall and winter.  In case you didn't already figure this out... we were sleeping on two beds pushed together for three months and there was often a big ol' crack down the middle of our "bed".  Needless to say, I didn't especially love that crack so now that we have our own suuper comfy bed I never want to get out of it.  Usually I have to get up by 6:30 everyday, but today (with the added bonus of a little daylight savings catch up time) I got to sleep for a glorious nine hours (not counting my nap I just woke up from :) ).  Sooo... today I'm grateful for our super comfy bed.  Thank you "Mattress Dealzzz".  Although I still think your name is somewhat ridiculous... thank you for bringing our family a little closer together (aka about 6 inches).

No comments:

Post a Comment