Thursday, October 23, 2014

Thomas' Baby Blessing

Somehow I forgot to post this earlier...

Matt and I were trying to decide what to do for Thomas' baby blessing because we wanted to be with as much family as we could, but it was hard for a lot of our family to travel to us.  Finally we decided to go down to Mesa and even though it was a short trip we loved it!  We flew down an Allegiant flight which Thomas did great on!  I was so grateful.  I really didn't want to be one of those families that everyone secretly hates because their child is screaming the whole time.

While we were in Mesa we walked around the Gilbert Temple, ate at Roy's Hawaiian Fusion as part of restaurant week (fancy and delicious), went swimming (in the hot tub) right before a big storm hit, and had a big dinner with our family and friends after being a part of an incredibly special blessing.  

I am so grateful for such wonderful family and friends who are so supportive of our new little family.  I am especially grateful for a loving husband who is a worth priesthood holder and has blessed my life so much.  I love that he's mine forever and I LOVE that he loves being a dad to Thomas.  He's the best.  
September 21st, 2014

<3

The whole Schmidt/Calton clan that was in attendance.  Thanks to everyone for coming!

Will and Thomas were blessed on the same day. 

Cute cousins.  Can you believe they're only three days apart?  Yeah, Thomas is a chub :)  Love it!
  
These are my girls.  They made me who I am.

Besties for life.  I miss them way too much.  Maybe we should move to Mesa...

Tara made Thomas this quilt... isn't it sooo cute?!  We love it!

I love our moms.  They're incredible women.

Thanks Megan for taking these cute pictures!  Find her stuff at snaphappymom.com

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of Thomas and Will next to each other; Thomas is so cute and chubby!

    ReplyDelete