Thursday, October 16, 2014

3 Months

Happy three months, little dude.  We love you more than you will ever know.

Recently Thomas has been a lot of fun.  He's smiling a ton now and it's so fun that he responds to silly things we do.  We have lots of fun singing songs,reading, and playing outside during the day, but he also loves hanging out with Dad when he comes home.  Thomas loves sitting on the couch with us and looking around.  He's growing up so fast and it's crazy!  The other day he STARTED getting a laugh.  He makes all sorts of noises, but that tiny laugh is my very favorite noise ever.  If you can't tell... I'm a little obsessed.

The little guy finally started liking his crib (and his mobile) and he's getting to be a pretty good sleeper.  We put him down at 7:30 now and he usually wakes up twice (or once if we're really lucky) during the night and wakes up for the day around 8.  Another one of my favorite things now is going in when he wakes up and seeing that smiley boy staring at me.  It totally makes my day.

Thomas is starting to get really big.  And I do mean really big.  We were at the doctor the other day getting him checked because he was sick and they weighed him at 15 lbs and 9 ounces.  The doctor said he is VERY healthy.  I didn't realize that people used more polite ways to say your baby is fat at such a young age, but they definitely do. That's ok. We like him fat and happy.  We like those chubby cheeks too.  I'm finally beginning to understand why grannies always want to pinch people's cheeks.  His cheeks are too cute not to play with.


I love how bald he looks.  I swear he really does have hair.  He has cute red hair, but mostly in mullet form.  He rocks the old man mullet. 

This is my view a lot of the time.  He LOVES singing with me.  It's kinda my favorite thing ever, but have you ever tried to take a picture of a baby while trying to move their arms and legs so they laugh?  A little tricky.  This is the best I could get.  Also, please ignore the mess.  It was laundry day and I was mid-basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment