Monday, October 20, 2014

Pumpkin Patchin' It

Yesterday I had the idea to go to a pumpkin patch with some of our friends.  I was really excited and had this vision of a green field with tons of bright orange pumpkins and cute photo ops with a tractor or haystacks, but no.  It was yellow,super dead, and pretty ugly actually.  We ended up still having a lot of fun, but next year I should go with lower expectations... or just pick a cuter farm.  Until next year I'll just enjoy my pictures with the corn and my sleepy little boy who was wide awake until I decided it was time to take a family picture :).  






My favorite thing about McCoard's was this duck race.  The guys all got way too into it.  

Group photo.  Did I mention I shot all of these pictures in full blown MANUAL?!  Yeah, I know it's not impressive, but I'm proud of myself.  Too bad the lighting wasn't too great haha.  Oh and too bad Matt doesn't love getting pictures taken enough to let me fix the settings and try again before he walks away... hence the dark photo on top.  Next time.  


 


1 comment: