Monday, July 1, 2013

Happiest Place & Happiest 1 Year!

Soooo in case you haven't noticed, it's been a REALLY long time since I've posted anything on here.  The truth is that I kept thinking about it, but catching up on things always seems like such a big project and with my lazy summer turning out to be a not so lazy summer, I guess I never got around to it. Anyway, I'm ready to be on top of things.  I think it's about time.  Here goes nothing...

Back in April Matt and I got invited to go on a short, semi-spontaneous trip to Disneyland right before my sister left for her mission.  She mentioned in passing how cool she thought it'd be to go to Disneyland before she left (not thinking much of it), and my parents jumped on the opportunity to do something special for her as a last hurrah.  And what a great last hurrah it was!  We had a blast!

The Start of an awesome day

Love him


CHURROS!!! Possibly my favorite part of Disneyland.




 Sister love.

Haha Dave's face is my favorite.  Buzz!!

Oh and let me tell you... if you haven't gone to Cars Land you HAVE to go.  Honestly, it was soo cool.  I heard it was sweet, but I was seriously in awe when we got there in the evening and everything was lit up.  I felt like I was at the bottom of the Grand Canyon for goodness sakes!  Seriously.  It might have changed my life.  Ok, that's the end of my Disneyland rant.



The day after Disneyland was our 1st Anniversary!  It was a little different than I was hoping for... being with my family and all, but it was great.  Before leaving California to go to Mesa and listen to Sarah speak before leaving on her mission, we stopped by a beautiful beach and ate one of the best breakfasts I've had in a long time.  Finally after the drive, we celebrated by eating part of our wedding cake (which was suprisingly tasty).  We actually ended up celebrating our anniversary a week late in Provo by going to Carrabba's for dinner and having a great night.



Our beautiful cake.  Thanks again Rachel!
<3


 Happy 1 year to us!  I couldn't be happier!!













1 comment:

  1. Happy 1 year anniversary! Glad to have you in the family :)

    ReplyDelete