Monday, July 1, 2013

Cabin Fever Take 1

So in May Matt and I got to go on a fun little weekend getaway to Matt's family cabin in Wyoming with our friends Kortney and Clayton.  We went up to open up the cabin for the summer, but really all we had to do was be at the cabin so the plumber could come and do everything :).  It was an awesome trip though.  We played tons of shuffleboard and games, attempted fishing for a good ten minutes, went to the splash pad, made cute wreaths (well, Kort and I did), made a lot of delicious food, and ate my favorite treat.. Dirty Sally's Ice Cream :).  I'm so glad Nana made an exception and let us bring friends up to the cabin because we loved sharing such a special place with our friends.  What a great trip!  I can't wait to go next week!


A little... or a lot of shuffleboard 



 Golf cart party for about ten seconds before it died haha

Fishing!! Also for about ten minutes :)



Kort was little cold.



Serious dominoes.

Dirty Sally's!  Next step... t-shirts with her face on it!



Final product of our craftiness.

WE LOVE THE CABIN!






1 comment:

  1. Yay for the cabin! I'm so jealous that you get to go twice this year!

    ReplyDelete