Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My Dreams May Be Coming True

So at the end of the school year Matt and I made a deal that I could save up half of what I earned this summer (other than our regular salary income) towards a DSLR camera.  I have been wanting one for quite some time now and the time has come my friends.  The countdown is on!  This summer I was lucky enough to get hired onto a kindergarten team that got a sweet collaboration grant so between that and some math core training days I went to... I'm actually going to get my dream camera!  Sadly I don't actually get paid for all of this until August or September, but I am sooo excited! Here, you can share the excitement with me.  Feast your eyes on this beauty...

and my other major wish list item... A JoTotes camera bag.  I love them.  Too bad they're like a hundred bucks though.  This item might have to stay on my wish list forever haha.

Anyway, if you can't tell yet, I'm super excited about this!   Hopefully nothing goes wrong with my master plan so that I can eventually get these beauties.  I'm sure I'll post about it again if I do, but for now... it's fun to research and be excited.  

No comments:

Post a Comment