Monday, April 1, 2013

Throw Back Whatever Day

I realize that it's not Thursday so I can't exactly do a TBT post, but while I was at home by myself for a good eight and a half hours today (ON SPRING BREAK) I took out my old computer and started looking at all the pictures I've had since I got my macbook after graduating high school.  Sometimes I forget about all the funny stories I have.  Anyway, here's my throwback whatever for the day :)

That one time Shauni & I went down a pudding slide...

 When Nicole and I successfully attempted to share my fatty patty pants


 Summer of 2011 I think when Tara got married.  This was her bachelorette party-ish.  We missed her.

 Two summers ago when Jess and I made a two person cow costume so we could get free chicken

 One of the many pictures my old roommates and I took to battle with our friends in a roommate picture competition.

One of the many dress up experiences I had with Tara

 That one time I fit myself into a dryer

And the cute boy that I liked in my chemistry class that I ended up marrying :)


What a happy life :)


No comments:

Post a Comment