Sunday, April 14, 2013

Spring Break

So this is a little weird to explain... I LOVE my job and it makes me really happy, but I'm always looking forward to my days off.  For a long time I was really looking forward to Spring Break and all my waiting finally paid off because I had a great time with my family in Mesa.  The weather was nice and warm, and I had a lot of fun playing Mike and Jill's family, Tim and Brittany's family, my parents, and my two bestest friends Shauni and Tara.

I got to spend a lot of time with Macey and Sydney because they're living at our house right now.  Just look at those cute faces haha... I'm already missing them.  

Syd and I bonded because we like the same foods: Lucky Charms and...

Nielsen's frozen custard!

It was so great to hang out all these cute girls.  I'm so glad they all live in Mesa now!

Oh and as a side note... I FINALLY got my licensed changed so I'm officially a Calton (again).  I was kind of hoping to keep my fifteen-year-old picture, but it was pretty bad so I wasn't too bummed about the change even though my new picture makes me look like I have a chubby face.  Oh well.  Maybe I'll change it again in about fifty years when it expires and I actually do have a chubby face.  

This is the old pic.  It was time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment