Thursday, May 28, 2015

Vegas, Baby!

Yes I went to Vegas.  Yes I brought my baby.  And no I did not do anything crazy in Vegas :).  I mostly just hung out at the hotel, hung out with my dad when he was free, and took a little stroll to the M&M Factory because someday Thomas will love them as much as I do ;)

Anyway, the back story to this is that Matt was leaving to go out of town for a week and I didn't want to be home alone while he was "partying it up" with his BYU friends at an acoustics conference in Philadelphia.  So the day after Matt left for Pennsylvania I decided to meet up with my dad in Las Vegas.  I caravanned down with my brother and sister-in-law on their way to Arizona and then Thomas and I got to spend two days away from our house which helped us not miss Matt so much.  It's rough being home by yourself with a baby for a week.  Everything was fine, but I am incredibly grateful for Matt.  He's a pretty great man.  Anyway, here's a peak at our stay in Vegas.

The only game that would ever tempt me in Las Vegas (I totally won Deal or No Deal at the arcade the very first time I played.. no big deal).

Hanging out with the M&M crew.  Some of you probably read this on I
nstagram, but it was after I took this picture these old ladies were in shock that he smiled for me when I asked him to.  Then they went off about how he's going to be great at selfies someday.  It cracked me up.

After Thomas basically ate more than I did at the all you can eat breakfast buffet.  And in case you can't tell, he's turned almost all the way around to his right so that he's facing left.  Crazy kid.  I told you he doesn't stay still anymore ;)

The entertainment for the day at the Aria pool.  It was Thomas' first time really swimming in a pool and he LOVED it!  He was splashing like crazy and we floated around and played for like two hours.  It made me really excited for the summer, too. 

Yes I made him wear the floppy hat.  I hate these hats, but I couldn't let my semi-pasty little buddy burn.  He's still pretty cute even if he is all covered up.  Oh and the whale?  Best $5 ever spent.  

He's making a funny face, but he sure does look cute in his little swimsuit :)

Saying goodbye to grandpa after hanging out for a couple days.  Thanks for spoiling us and helping us have a great time, Dad!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! And its never any fun when the hubby has to go out of town :(

    ReplyDelete