Thursday, May 28, 2015

9 Months



9 months is such a fun stage of life.  Thomas is a happy, noisy little guy who just started scooting around after his 9 month point.  For a while he just moved backwards and turned in circles in order to get where he wanted to go, but he finally started moving forward and I love it.  He clasps his hands together and does the cutest little scoot/army crawl you've ever seen.  It's also pretty adorable that he breathes so hard when he does it.

Thomas is still pretty easy going, but not all the time.  He's getting a little more opinionated and recently started screaming from time to time when he wants or needs something.  I'm sure he's just trying to communicate with me somehow, but it's been a fun little rough trying to anticipate his needs so that he doesn't scream so much.

Thomas still eats like a champ... and I do mean a champ.  He eats basically everything we eat now as long as it's soft enough for him.  Usually he ends up in a giant mess after dinner, but I'm glad he loves it.  His favorite foods right now are definitely avocado (like an entire avocado), strawberries, and anything with cheese.

It snowed on his 9 month mark.  Dang Utah... randomly snowing in the middle of April.


My favorite guys in the whole world.

Little Mr. Splashy Guy

First picnic of the summer

That shirt.  The shirt that broke my heart when I washed it and became a belly shirt.  



Best Friends

 Giving a tour of the anechoic chamber at BYU 




Guru's with Sarah, Grammy, and Papa

Chillin' curbside

Hanging out with Madison and Riley at a cool park.  I taught little Riley in kindergarten last year... tear.  I miss her.

Reading with pops


Yoga pro

Anyway, we are loving our little man.  He is such a funny little guy and he keeps us on our toes.  It's fun to see his personality starting to come out.  More and more I see little bits of Matt and I in him (especially Matt :) ). I'm so glad he's a part of our little family.  




No comments:

Post a Comment