Monday, April 14, 2014

Spring Break

I had the best spring break this year.  My mom came to visit me and we got to work on projects for the babe and we got to go shopping and hang out... it was awesome!  I have to say though, it was a very productive spring break for the most part because we finished the baby quilt I had started, I crocheted two blankets and two burp cloths, we shopped a lot and got the babe some cute little man clothes, we made a bunch of strawberry jam, and we had a blast.  I am so lucky to have the world's best mom.  Seriously, I couldn't ask for a better mom or a better friend.  I'm so glad she came out to Provo to play with me :)  

 The finished project!  My mom stayed up until three o'clock in the morning finishing the binding by hand.  I'm pretty sure our little man already knows his grandma loves him!

 One of my crocheted blankets.  I kinda love the whales.

 Oh and here's when we finally announced to everyone that we're having a boy.  My mom was a champ and took these of me on our way to the airport.  I was just going to take pictures of the sign and the shoes, but she thought I should be in at least a couple of them.  So there you go... belly and all. 



Oh and here's where we took a little selfie and my mom snuck the shoes into the pic. It's actually a beyond terrible picture of me, but I love her too much to not put this on here.


No comments:

Post a Comment