Friday, October 16, 2015

Lovin' on Fall

I love fall and I have been loving showing all of my favorite things to Thomas this year. We've been having a lot of fun adventures together.  Have I mentioned I love the stage he's in yet?  Because it's the best.  I am seriously loving how excited he is about everything.  Here's some pictures of our fall adventures so far this year...


A few weeks ago we drove up Provo Canyon to see the changing leaves...
These are my people.  I love them so much.




<3



Then over General Conference weekend we went to Peterson Family Farm up in Riverton :)


All he wanted to do was to pick up and throw all the little pumpkins haha. Boys.









Playing in the corn pit


Last week Thomas and I went to Jaker's Pumpkin Patch in Springville with some of my mom friends and their kids...

Group photo.  Thomas is quite the ladies man.

Smiles are hard to come by in pictures these days. I'm glad I caught one.

What up world!?


The reality of group pictures.  Sometimes life is hard haha

 Cutie.

This time his favorite thing was putting pumpkins in his wagon... and throwing them.

No smiles but he's still cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment