Thursday, October 10, 2013

TV Shows Worth Talking About

Parks & Recreation
I love this show.  It took me a little while to get into it because at first it just seems kinda dumb, but it's hillarious.  Ron Swanson is the man!



Modern Family
Phil Dunphey is my other favorite character on TV right now.  I mean, seriously... what's not to love?  Modern family is hilarious.  It does have some kinda sketchy moments in it now and then, but I do have to admit... I love this show too.



Parenthood
I've never really been into dramas before, but Parenthood is a good one if you're big on drama.  The thing I love about this show is that it's always changing and it relates to basically everyone.   This show does talk about about a lot of problems that people go through, but I love it because it talks about how we all make mistakes and we can learn from them.  Sadly Matt won't watch this show with me, but it's a great one.  You might need some tissues though because it's a little bit of a tear-jerker.  


Castle
Ok people...  I LOVE Castle.  I love everything about this show (except for sometimes I have to close my eyes for twenty seconds at the beginning when they show the murder).  If you like funny crime shows this is a great one.  My favorites used to be Psych and Chuck, but Castle quickly movin' up.  It's usually pretty clean too.  It has it's moments of course, but it's a great show.  You should give it a shot.  Oh, and give Kate some time... her hair gets better in every season haha.



Last Man Standing
Remember "Home Improvement"?  This show is similar to that, but now Tim Allen has three daughters and works at "Outdoor Man".  It's pretty funny... especially if you like a little political humor now and then.  Before I felt like I couldn't recommend this show to anyone because it was hard to find, but they just put it on Netflix... happy day!   


Ok... maybe Matt and I watch too many shows because this isn't even all of them.  I work hard though, right?  I deserve to watch a show every now and then :).  Plus, right now I'm on FALL BREAK so I can waste all the time I want!



No comments:

Post a Comment